Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Golden Days





shirt - Forever 21 // skirt - Forever 21 // flatforms - GoJane // bag -thrifted // necklace - Rue21

instagram: suburban_hippy

This look is hecka girly, for me anyway. I mean that in a good way of course. I love skirts and floppy hats and bright colors, I just don't wear them together that often. Especially without looking a bit tomboyish, at least in my head. I tried my best to take these with my tripod and I think they turned out pretty rad, even though I'd really love a new camera..

And hey thank you all for wishing me well, as you can see I'm back to normal again without a cold! And more or less importantly without finals. These finals weren't as stressful as my previous ones but I'm still really glad they're over. For this summer I'm going to focus on building up my music portfolio, drawing, having fun, eating..the list goes on. Hope everyone did well on their finals, and if you're still not done - hang in there!


16 comments:

  1. Yay! Girly, yet still with a grunge twist, love it! ^_^ Glad the finals are over too! Time for drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very girly look, love how you put your personal edgy style in it through the shoes. Your hair is awesome, love the ombre effect. Great job on your photos, did you use a remote? Girl we all wish for new cameras(the struggle is real).

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look! the skirt is cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics did turn out pretty rad lol, I absolutely love the first one (that smile is amazing). So happy you're feeling well and those nightmarish finals are ova! Love the floppy hat and the flouncy skirt - so cute and girly yet still very very you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girly is always a good idea. Cute look! And love the flatforms.

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have the same exact sandals! I love your sunhat :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, awesome! I hope you enjoy your break :) You look beautiful as always, I love your skirt! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did well with the pictures, I thought someone took them for ya. Love the girly twist and I hope to see more :) Also your twists look so good with that colour.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such sweet pictures! I love the way your hair contrasts with the outfit.
    Raissa | The Leather Fanny Pack

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad that finals went well. and such a cute fit. love the print on the skirt and those gojane sandals <3
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this girly outfit too! The hat and your shorts are amazing, but my favourite piece are definitely the shoes! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you are so dope! Thanks so much for the love on my blog. I'm so glad I've found your blog, I love your style. I think I just became a new fan!
    P.S. your hair is EVERYTHING! love it <3

    http://artistikcreation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete