Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Monday, October 6, 2014

October Red

jeans - Forever 21 // cardigan - Wal Mart ( similar) // yellow shirt - thrifted ( similar ) // beanie - African Beauty Store // infinity scarf - Wal Mart

It was my birthday a few days ago, yay! I'm so thankful for it and the cake I still have in my fridge, it never lasts this long. Also, I have no explanation for the color of my hair. I just know it makes me look like an elf of sorts and I'm diggin it. Since I'll be wearing my hair like this for a while Ima need to try my best to not make myself feel like Ronald McDonald, I should definitely stay away from yellow, or not, I don't think I care that much.

Oh and it's getting colder out! I could not be more thrilled. Spending my free-time styling what to wear and being able to layer is my kind of fun. And then seeing the trees change color is the most beautiful thing...gosh dangit I love fall. I hope my state doesn't betray me and get hot again, that's just not cool, and it happens more often than I'd like...in fact it's evil and if it does happen again I'm suing somebody, the weatherman comes to mind, he's been wrong one too many times.


15 comments:

  1. Hahaha, totally an elf! Lord of the rings kind of elf too, so pretty! First time I'm seeing you with straight hair and I looove what I see! Adore the crazy colors here, you're the best ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord of the Rings elf omg yes! And omg aww thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. Love the hair! Lol at Ronald McDonald! When ever I pop onto your blog I get so jealous, you've got such mad style and a cool personality too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that's the coolest compliment ever, thank you!

      Delete
  3. I'm loving your new hair. Happy belated birthday!

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssss to your hair! Happy belated bday one mo' gin Akila! But seriously this hair, I'm so in love with it. The change in weather is creeping up on me, but like you, I am enjoying the slow change of the leaves. That's always my favorite part honestly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I needed a change. And yah the changing leaves are so pretty to admire, love it.

      Delete
  5. Yeah, Love the hair and the colours in this post <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, totally loove your hair darling! :))
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, I like how you cant explain why your hair is that color but I absolutely love it! Such a vibrant red! Happy Belated birthdayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeek, happy belated birthday, m'dear! <3 Ahh, I am loving the hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated birthday and the color of your hair looks good for fall.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh! I love your new hair =)

    ReplyDelete