Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Monday, October 20, 2014

Overall

overalls - vintage // crop top - Forever 21 // shoes - MakeMeChic 

I'm feeling pretty good right now, my best friend bought me Chinese food because he's that awesome, and I had leftovers, meaning I ate it and watched about 37 more episodes of Gilmore Girls. Also I got my license! I really wanted it so I could go on random adventures to which I couldn't walk because I didn't want to get kidnapped or fall in a well or something. I'm clumsy. I'm still going to walk and wander around but I'm just letting the car help me out a little. Anywho-how-way. Overalls are one of the greatest inventions in all of man-kind, even if they don't fit, they're just magical if you want to look younger or like a farmer or like you don't give a hoot. Or like a young farmer who doesn't give a hoot. Whatever I'm tired. And yeah there's a dog behind me, he's kinda rude but I love him and it can't be helped. Talk to you gals soon!

18 comments:

  1. awesome!! I love this look <3

    http://insporcelain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I need that hair color. You look great and I love the look.
    http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your look and your hair! =)
    and congrats on your license!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol and now I want overalls. Your blog gives me such wardrobe problems lol. You look gorg, so you if that makes sense. Congrats on your license! Every time I hear you mention Gilmore Girls, it secretly makes me crave getting into it but then I remember how quickly everyone speaks lol can't sorry. I'll stick with my current Mad Men obsession. Tomorrow's Wednesday, yay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all about sons of anarchy! And gurrrl you work them overalls mmmmmmhm.

      Delete
    2. Lol sorryyy. Thanks girly! And omg lol they really do speak super fast but I'm just so used to it I never even notice, especially since I'm laughing so hard. Mad Men's great too! And I e-mailed yah back :)

      Delete
  6. Nice look and I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. funky or what?! Loooove how you styled this look x

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in these dungarees - aww, I just
    love dungarees, you always look so cool. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Fab hair! The color is just perfect on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amagaaaad, you're so adorable! I love this look! (plus overalls seem hella comfy!) Haha, I actually need to get my license for those exact same reasons, tbh. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loll so nice, thank youu! Yeah overalls are so freakin comfy I wear them as pj's sometimes, and you def should get your license! You take care too! :)

      Delete
  11. Hahah, you're as cute as a button here! Leftovers are the best, I usually order lots of food in one day, and I've got leftovers for the week..sounds awful when I wrote it down like that :D Love the overalls, you're a sexy farmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank yahs! And sometimes my leftovers last that long too, no biggie :).

      Delete
  12. I try like hell to make shortalls/overalls look good and here you are doing that effortlessly. Curse you. Haha <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete