Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hunger Games

Hunger Games shirt - Rue 21 // Overalls - Secondhand/Goodwill

Happy new year! I'm 11 days late but it's the thought that counts, this year is going to be magical, I can feel it in the air or something. Last year was swaggy and beautiful and weird 'n everything but I'm glad it's a new year, it's literally refreshing and I plan to eat a lot of food.

As for the outfit I didn't know what to wear so I basically wore what I slept in the night before and here is the result, I'm a farmer. Kay but anyway here's some blogging related resolutions because I haven't actually written down my personal ones:
  1.  Paint my nails for blog posts because seriously...
  2. Actually go shopping this year
  3.  Create a blog schedule, which will start after I actually go shopping..
  4. Interact with more bloggers online and in person (i.e Sheriden!!) 
  5. Keep changing my hair every 5 seconds because creativity
  6. Start Youtubing style posts
  7. Change my blog name!! I've never ever liked it even from the second I made it
Hope this year we'll all get really rich and prettier than we already are! #seeyallsoon


19 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, so wish we had thrift stores in London :(
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/edgy-january.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aw man, well at least you guys have Primark! and sure I'll check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Always you in all yo do! I agree I need to connect and meet some bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! and you definitely should!

      Delete
  3. I've literally never seen overalls look so good! I'm really into this outfit.

    And those seem like some really good resolutions! I'm sure you'll be able to complete them :) I really should meet more bloggers buuuut I'm super antisocial so that's probably not gonna happen lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girll, and I think I'll complete them too :). Haha you don't even know, I'm really antisocial too, like extremely, so I understand - but you should try it out one of these days!

      Delete
  4. Yaaaaay, all these blogging resolutions sound awesome, can't wait to see the youtube posts!!!! ^_^
    And omg, this outfit rocks my world! The overalls are damn cool girl! Not a big fan of Hunger Games but the t-shirt rocks too! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D yah I think the Youtube one will be super fun/hard/awesome/coolio, and loll thank youuu!

      Delete
  5. You look cute, I love your overalls girl! And I'm biased as hell but your resolutions are awesome, especially the one where we interact more lol. Actually, I can do something next weekend if you're up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're just too cool, you look rad! I shall be trying to do number 4 this year too :)
    xx

    by Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the overalls. you should let the strap fall off your shoulders, so you could rock the t-shirt even more!
    and your blogging resolutions inspired me to write my own. thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! And aye cool glad I could help :)

      Delete
  8. You make overalls look grungy and awesome without even trying. Love this! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have the 90's stuck in my veins I think. Thank you!!

      Delete
  9. I waaaaant dungarees. You look pretty af.

    To getting rich and prettier

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whole outfit, looks kinda oldskool 90s, awesome.
    Greetings from Germany, XO

    www.doublexo.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete