Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Blue Baby




dress - Forever 21 

Hi!! I know I haven't been here in a while and I'll explain why in my next post. But for now let's just talk about how I suck at conforming. I can't keep my hair one color it's like impossible, I get bored too easily =/. There are 3 more colors I plan to try this year or the next but we'll see how that goes. Talk to you gals later, peace out.

instagram: @istylelooks

10 comments:

  1. Heeeeey, how'r you doin? *makes a Joey face* Really missed you, can't wait to see what kept you away from the blogsie! O_O
    Love this dress, you're smoking hot in it!
    Also, totally get your hair perdicament, I love colors and experimenting with hair is my favorite thing evah! So don't sweat it lady, plus you look awesome with every possible hair color there is! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I've been watching Friends all month. I love that you made that reference. I've been good and I missed your awesome self too! Thank youuu! <3

      Delete
  2. You rock coloured hair so well, man! I especially love the colour of your hair with that dress, super nice! x

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I've said before, I looooove your hair girl! We STILL have to catch up, I haven't forgotten and I haven't stopped stalking your life so we must make that happen this summer! I love the color of this dress and your brother photographs you so well. You both are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you queen, you're the sweetest! and YES. I can't wait to meet up with you so we can talk about girl stuff, there's too much testosterone around me these days ughhh. <33333

      Delete
  4. Cute dress!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete