Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Space Girl



space babe sleeveless skater dress  - ToothAndEye // choker - Ebay // jacket - Forever 21 

I love lazy Sunday's, thought I'd post today while I'm still awake since I might take another nap or five.

Took these pictures a few days ago with my brother, I think the snaps and overall outfit would've looked ten times cooler if I had my white hair still, but I digress -- once summer's over and I'm back in school I'm going to make my hair blue or something, then wear the crap out of this cool dress that reminds me of the Zenon Disney movie. See you gals in a few days with my next post!

P.S. thank you all for your super nice comments on my last post! it's always appreciated <3


13 comments:

  1. Pretty space girl in a lovely space dress. Great shots!! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress!!!! I've been wanting to find any kind of clothing item with that spacey print!!! Cute cute cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your lovely comment ♥

    I ADORE this look, your dress is just stunning and I don't even speak of the coat which I totally need in my closet ! I really like your style ;)

    www.fashionardenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are amazing & i love your dress:)
    http://photography-duo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is soo pretty. I love the color reflection on it. You look gorgeous. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have excellent photos!
    I fell in love with your blog.

    follow me
    xoxo
    alisigina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress and your makeup is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete


  8. Love your blog. Great post.

    I think we should follow each other .

    WWW.NOKISSES4U.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new reader and love your blog! This dress is just wow... I'm immediately in if it's holographic but this looks particularly good on you, especially with the coat. I would never have thought to put the coat with the dress but it all looks fabulous together! You look beautiful. Esme xx
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is just wow <3 It looks great with that jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice outfit and beautiful photos! you look great!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the 90s vibes can so see the spice girls in this look
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete