Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, December 13, 2015

I pray to be inspired










top - thrifted // booties - Wet Seal // knee high socks - Forever 21 // skirt - Forever 21 (old)

I missed having dark hair so I had to change it again. I feel like I'm probably going to keep it black or brown for about half a year even though I really want red hair again. Also to clarify my last post, I was definitely trying to look nice! I hadn't felt like dressing up for a while so on that particular day I was trying to not look like a disheveled college student. I explained it badly because of reasons.

I've been reading a lot of quotes lately. Some by Warsan Shire, I wish I had known about her a few years ago when I was writing stories nonstop, it would have helped make my writing better I think (even if it was just for fun). But alas, she's inspiring in real life too. Her writing is always so truthful without being cliché or cheesy-as-ever and I just cling to it.

I'll probably do another photo diary either for December or January, I'll decide later once I figure out my schedule. Organizing photo diaries is really hard so Idk, we'll see! But in the meantime I hope ya'll like this look!

10 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the great 90s fashion. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look, beautiful skirt.
    www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girllll I need this outfit in my life you look pretty!! Lol lovee the old school vibes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!! That jacket is too cool :3

    http://flowerlessfield.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, pretty skirt!

    xoxo
    wwww.The9thSol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, you're always looking so on point! :) That skirt is adorbs, perfect for any season I think! Take care! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit. I think it suits perfectly.

    MakeupTips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is goals af !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete