Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

NYFWM SS17 || General Idea









NYFWM - General Idea 

Hey everyone! I'm in New York and it feels nicer this time around. I'll be exercising my photographer  skills for different fashion shows and events around NYC for the summer, and this particular collection was not one to be missed! From backstage to the runaway, designer Bumsuk Choi put on a great show, one of the highlights was watching him carry his puppy around like a newborn baby (technically that's what it is), it made me want a dog 99% more. It was an all around exciting show to document and I'll update you all soon with some of my adventures in the city!

5 comments:

  1. Love these pics and hope you have a nice time...the pink jacket in the last photo is to die for :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely living vicariously through you right now. The show photographed looks amazing and I am obsessed with that shade of pink right now. I've been eyeing some trousers of a similar shade actually.


    itscndc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here omg, I've been obsessed with pink for the last few months and this particular shade is needed.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Cata! It was a good one :)

    ReplyDelete