Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stranger I know so well // Rosewholesale






I love this jacket, I've been searching for another army jacket for years since the pocket on my old one fell off long ago, and I never had the decency to sew it back on. That obviously means I had to just get a new jacket instead. Even though this look is pretty basic, basic crop top, basic denims, basic boots...it's so fun to wear. I don't know why. Maybe because of how comfortable it was or maybe - if you take away the purse and the jacket - it was the fact that I was dressed like an unwritten character from The Sandlot

11 comments:

  1. Oh. what a cute look!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe <3 love everything in this look, those boots slaaaay!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful! you look amazing

    ROSALINDIS // http://rosalindis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! Great pictures xx

    www.themadameblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Beautiful! Its been a while since I last visited your blog. I totally love your jacket. Cool outfit.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair.
    Very beautiful and laid back outfit.

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't blame you, this is a really nice army jacket, haven't seen something like this. And you look great in it too.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love jackets with patches, I actually bought a plain denim one just to stick some on but I've never got around to doing so :)
    http://kllaudiiia.blogspot.co.uk/
    Klaudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jacket is everything!
    Love!
    You look great.

    ReplyDelete