Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2016

The apple tree





dress - secondhand // choker - Zaful

So this is my dad's shirt. I've been wanting to wear it as a dress, but this actually looks better than what I had in mind. I haven't styled anything funky in a while, Actually, scratch that, I haven't styled anything at all in like 100 years. Lately I've been picking up and wearing the first thing I see that isn't wrinkled, which is like fine I guess, but actually putting thought into my outfits is so much better! Even if it comes out absolutely terrible, at least I'll be having fun. This is a note to myself to stop being fashion-lazy. 

12 comments:

  1. Girl, your hair look stunning! Also, wishing it was still warm enough to wear a look like this cause its super cute xx

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!! This outfit is so beautifully styled, and your hair is incredible <3
    I adore these pictures too, the sunlight behind you makes them look so dreamy *.*

    xx
    https://oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so cool!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the yellow in the blue jacket matches well with the yellow tones of your background, it makes the pictures and look really soft and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You look so peaceful and beautiful. Love the shirt... wouldn't tell it was your dad's! Goes well with the dress ! Beautuful hair!
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way it's your dad's shirt! Well, your dad then has a really good taste, because it looks amazing! <3

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol at stop being fashion lazy. I actually thought the jacket was a kimono only to find out its a shirt and your dad's at that. I love how it pairs with the grey dress and the choker addition is a great finishing touch.

     Princess Audu 

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look insane, love the pastel dress with the choker as it is simple but so stunning :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete