Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, April 22, 2017

I wear my sunglasses at night

Jacket - Maple Fashion // faux leather skirt - 6ixty8ight

I can't remember even like...half of this day and it was only about four days ago (or 6, who's counting). What I do remember is coming back to my apartment after class and then ending up in Tuen Mun with my fly 2nd OOTD. The picture up there with the big M is reminding me that one of my roommates and I also went to McDonalds. I haven't eaten there in 7 years legit except for getting a mcflurry every couple years, it was good but I got spicy chicken and had regret. Spicy food is chill or whatever but lately it's been making me tear up while I eat and that's not fun or ideal?? I'm actually over spicy food at least for the next 2 months so like...sorry to all my POC ancestors but I can't deal.

11 comments:

  1. Amazing look!! Loving the green hair too.

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! You look so dope and remind me of an anime character actually lol. I hope you're having an incredible time love!

    www.theindiebyline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a nice Images are there that she had share in this blog.Cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really amazing clicks!
    Loved the outfits :)
    MyFirstSaving

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice combination of attires. I love the sunglasses and shoes styles. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Designer Bridal Saree is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Designer Bridal Saree are the most obvious choice for the Young Ladies & Girls.There are many Designer Bridal Saree in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:-Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Designer Lehenga

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete