Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Friday, September 29, 2017

October

 I know it's still September, but I'm ready for October. My favorite part of it is seeing all the leaves change colors and breathing in the brisk air. I think it's such a romantic month too, if months could be romantic? Everything is just pretty, lovely and cozy. I really just feel like cuddling all day tbh. Anyway, I'm so so excited for today! After my workout I'm going to finish up some homework and head out to run some errands. I have class tonight and then one of my best friends is taking me on a pre-birthday dinner date. I'll probably wear this dress because 1) it's fye. and 2) thinking too much about my wardrobe choice right now is not the wave.




My favorite part of October is seeing all the leaves change colors and breathing in the brisk air. I think October is such a romantic month too, if months could be romantic? Everything is just pretty and lovely. Anyway, I'm excited for today. After I workout I'm going to finish up some homework and possibly take pictures, I have class tonight and then one of my best friends is taking me on a pre-birthday dinner date. I'll probably wear this dress because 1) it's fye. and 2) picking out an outfit today is not the wave.

8 comments:

  1. I love the grungy vibes! You look incredible with red hair and your dress looks so freeing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize it was grungy til you pointed it out, thank you hon!

      Delete
  2. This dress is stunning!

    https://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so flowy and so comfortable! And so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous floral print maxi!

    THE LALA LOOKBOOK
    http://www.thelalalookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really look good with anything and your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete