Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Spice up your life

Hey hey. I had a creative bug that came immediately after an allergy attack, because naturally, that's how it goes. Anyway! I styled a few outfits and here's one of them; I'm glad too because there are some days where I just can't style at all, ultimately causing me to accept my fate as a hobo and dress like I've never known or heard the words taste, aesthetic, or style in my entire Life. 

All of what I'm wearing I've had in my closet for over 2 years, the skirt I've probably owned the longest...when pleather skater skirts were a thing 700 years ago. The sweater is being sold here on my Depop.com/istylelooks if you're into this sort of amazingness?? Hope you like the look! Talk to u guys on the flip <3





2 comments:

  1. Very fun look! I’m glad you were inspired. Your makeup and hair are killer!

    ReplyDelete